- Web Two-Point… What?
- Hype or Hope?
- How Is The Internet Different?
- Shorter Salesletters But More Copy
- Multisensorial Salesletters
- The “Samplification” of the Web
- Personality-Driven Sales Experience
- Sensory-Driven Sales Experience
- The Demise of Dull, Drab, and Dingy
- Show Me The Goods
- So, What’s Next?
Back in late 2006, what started out as a New Year's series of predictions of sorts ostensibly became one of the most downloaded, most controversial, and most talked about documents in the history of my career.
It was in keeping with that annual January tradition, where a plethora of bloggers flood the Internet with their predictions about online trends, emerging technologies, Internet flops, growing industries, rumored takeovers, ad nauseum.… Read More →