Since 1991, I've delivered several hundreds of talks to audiences ranging from as small as a few individuals to as large as 10,000. I'm a high-energy speaker, ready to wow your people at your next virtual or in-person event.
I've shared the stage with top marketing experts, including Jay Abraham, Mark Victor Hansen, Jay Conrad Levinson, Loral Langmeier, Russell Brunson, Ryan Deiss, Mark Joyner, Ali Brown, Armand Morin, Brendon Burchard, Gary Halbert, Mari Smith, Frank Kern, T. Harv Ecker, and Dan Kennedy, just to name a few.
SEO strategy • SEO trends • technical SEO • content strategy • content marketing • site architecture • content structure • user experience (UX) • user journey • SEO copywriting • digital communications • keyword research • market research • competitive analysis • positioning • branding • local SEO • SEO for ecommerce
Some of the titles of my talks include:
- "Power Positioning: The Key to Magnetizing Your Market"
- "SEO Tips and Tools to Outrank Your Competition"
- "The Secrets to Writing Website Copy That Sells"
- "How to Leverage Your Digital Communications"
- "The Money Magnet Marketing Method"
- "How to Secretly Dominate Your Market"
- "Standing Out in Today's Hypercompetitive World"
- "How to Write Compelling Copy in Three Simple Steps"
- "The Golden Words That Convert More Customers"
While I've delivered hundreds of keynote presentations, I've also conducted many fireside chats, interviews, open Q&A sessions, webinars, podcasts, video livestreams, University lectures, and college classes.
I've also appeared as a guest on hundreds of shows, such as:
- The Lead Generation Podcast,
- Legends of Online Marketing,
- Ed Talks Live! with Ed Rush,
- Be Awesome at Your Job,
- The Email Marketing Podcast,
- The Authority Content Podcast,
- The Prosperity Show Podcast,
- Geniuses of Copywriting, and
- The Funnel Reboot Podcast.
I can tailor my talks to fit your industry, your people, and your culture. I can also address any trends and challenges your people are facing. Contact me and tell me about your event or group, and what you're looking for.