Have Mouth, Will Travel
Give your team, group, or event attendees unique insights and actionable tips drawn from 30 years of experience in digital marketing. Whether it’s virtually or in person, your audience will learn what works and what doesn’t in today’s everchanging world.
My talks focus on visibility marketing and practices that affect it, such as SEO, positioning, branding, thought leadership, writing, and communications. I also talk about technology’s increasing role in marketing, such as E-A-T and machine learning (or AI). For example, how to use positioning and thought leadership to become a recognized authority that gains high rankings naturally.
Throughout my career, I’ve delivered hundreds of talks to audiences ranging from small business owners to the C-suites of entreprise-level firms; and from a small boardroom with a few people to a convention center filled with 10,000 attendees.
I can deliver presentations, from keynotes to classes, on a variety of topics related to marketing, communications, visibility, and growth. Tell me about your upcoming event or training needs. I can also custom-tailor a talk for your people, event, or industry. Some titles of my previous presentations include:
- Grow Your Online Visibility With User-First SEO
- How to Turn Businesses and Brands Into Magnets
- Power Positioning: Market Attraction Made Easy
- How to Leverage Your Digital Communications
- The O.A.T.H. Content Funnel Formula
- The Q.U.E.S.T. Story-selling Formula
- How to Secretly Dominate Your Market
- The Secrets to Writing Web Copy That Sells
- How to Stand Out By Being Outstanding
- The Money Magnet Marketing Method
- How to Write Compelling Copy in 3 Simple Steps
- The Golden Words That Convert More Customers
Some of the areas of expertise I often talk about include:
SEO strategy • SEO trends • technical SEO • content strategy • content marketing • information architecture • content structure • user experience (UX) • user journey • SEO copywriting • direct response • CRO • digital communications • keyword research • market research • competitive analysis • positioning • branding • local SEO • SEO for ecommerce • E-A-T for SEO
During my career, I’ve shared the stage with and trained alongside some of the world’s leading marketing experts and pioneers in the world of digital marketing, like Jay Abraham, Jay Conrad Levinson, and Mark Victor Hansen, just to name a few.
I’ve not only travelled to speak around the world, but I’ve also conducted or appeared in many interviews, webinars, classes, podcasts, livestreams, and guest lectures. I’ve appeared as a guest expert on hundreds of shows, such as (just to name a few):
- SERPs Up! by Wix
- Edge of The Web Radio
- The Voices of Search Podcast
- SEO Tools TV Podcast
- SEMrush’s SEO Thread
- Twitter’s #SEOChat
- The SEO Rant Podcast
- The Lead Generation Podcast
- Legends of Online Marketing
- Ed Talks Live! with Ed Rush
- The Copywriters Podcast
- Be Awesome at Your Job
- The Email Marketing Podcast
- The Authority Content Podcast
- The Prosperity Show Podcast
- The Marquetta Breslin Show
- Udemy Course Instructor
- Geniuses of Copywriting
- The Funnel Reboot Podcast
I can tailor my talks to fit your industry or culture. I can also address any trends or challenges you’re facing. Contact me and tell me about your event or group, and what you’re looking for.