Traffic dropped? Getting fewer new patients? Lesser competitors outranking you? A comprehensive plastic surgery SEO analysis and strategy is the most effective way to determine what's hurting your rankings and how to fix it.
This service is ideal if you want a better understanding of how visible you are online and how you can improve your organic traffic. This program includes:
You get a thorough, high-level report with improvements you can implement either independently or with my support (see ongoing SEO advisory below).
- You start with an SEO intake form. As we begin our work together, you will need to complete a brief questionnaire that will allow me to gather all the information I need to perform a detailed discovery and audit.
- Allow up to three months for your report. Typically, they take two months to complete. However, some may take more time depending on the size and scope. (Light audits take one month.) I do not guarantee timelines.
- Your report is 100% custom-written. It's not an automated or outsourced report. I conduct SEO audits manually with the help of some tools. I may include screenshots, but I customize the report for your situation.
- You get a 90-minute review meeting. You and your team get a 1.5-hour virtual meeting to ask questions, request clarifications, or get direction with implementation (if needed). Limited to one session only.
Price is at $7,000 USD/each for a single site of up to 1,000 pages. For larger sites, please book a discovery call for a price. All fees are 100% payable in advance. If within the first 30 days you're unsatisfied for any reason, I'll refund my fee in full.
I recognize that not all plastic surgeons and medical aesthetic clinics require a full-on, in-depth SEO audit and strategy. Sometimes, a light SEO audit and quick review of all the issues that you need to address may suffice.
This service is perfect if you have an SEO team or strategy already, or you currently work with an agency and you're just looking for neutral, outside expertise to help you verify their work and/or to make informed decisions.
A light SEO audit and review can take about two weeks. You get a document with all the most important changes and suggested improvements. However, this service does not have a review meeting. (See coaching call below.)
Access highly specialized SEO expertise while avoiding costly mistakes along the way. You and your team not only gain expert insights but also future-proof your site against volatile search engine updates and traffic fluctuations.
You and anyone on your team have unlimited anytime access to me via phone, email, chat (such as Slack), or text message. I usually respond within minutes, but allow 24 hours for a response if I'm too busy. Here's what's included:
- Upfront SEO research, strategy, planning, and budgeting.
- Direction over your SEO program and project implementation.
- Unlimited 1:1 access to me via Slack, email, Zoom, and phone.
- Scheduled office hours for team calls or group video meetings.
- Monthly review meetings to discuss your results and progress.
- High-level SEO strategy guidance and expertise as needed.
- Access to my personal network of vetted SEO specialists.
- Help in sourcing new suppliers if my network is unavailable.
- Quality review of any assets your team or suppliers produce.
- On-demand analytics reports via a custom online dashboard.
- Monthly deep-dive meetings to review your SEO progress.
- Software recommendations and advice on best practices.
- Permission to record all our meetings for future reference.
- In the first month, I'll perform a detailed discovery and SEO audit.
- I'll analyze your traffic, rankings, and key performance indicators.
- I'll then decide the best plan of action to improve your results.
- We’ll define your goals, allocate a budget, and create projects.
- You'll have direct access to my network of vetted SEO specialists.
- You pay suppliers directly as I never markup or take a commission.
- You may send proposals, reports, and materials for me to review.
- Every quarter, we’ll analyze your progress and plan the next one.
Price starts at $5,000 USD/month with a minimum three-month commitment. All payments are 100% due in advance. Any direct expenses are extra. You may cancel with a 14-day notice to allow me to transition any work over to you.
If within the first 30 days we're not a good fit or you're unsatisfied for any reason, I'll refund my fee in full. After that, there are no refunds without exceptions.
If what you're looking for doesn't fit into the above, a custom project may be more appropriate. These are ideal for challenging projects you don't have the time or available expertise to tackle. Projects may include things like:
- Fixing a tricky problem.
- Hiring the right SEO/marketing talent.
- Improving a complex site (e.g., ecommerce).
- Revamping a larger website (e.g., 1,000+ pages).
- Developing a longer-term SEO strategy.
- Auditing other areas of your marketing.
- Developing a new positioning strategy.
- And much more.
Whether it's dealing with a unique situation or meeting an ambitious goal, together we'll find the right solution for your practice or website.
Unsure about what to do next? Need quick feedback? Got a nagging issue? Want to brainstorm some ideas? Purchase a 60-minute, private coaching call by phone or video, which you can record for reference. I can provide you with assignments, a list of takeaways, and links to resources if needed.
It all starts with a free 30-minute exploratory call to see if there's a mutual fit. During this call, I'll take a high-level look at your website, and we'll go over your current results, your needs, and your goals.
I've helped thousands of clients around the world, from solo practitioners with small practices to international franchises. I can help your business grow and scale, too. Out of the hundreds of testimonials I've received, here are just a few.