You're a talented and highly skilled plastic surgeon. Perhaps even one of the best. Even so, your practice is having a tough time bringing in new patients because lesser competitors are outranking you on the search engines.
The problem is, plastic surgery SEO is only getting tougher.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is always changing. What may have worked before, even as recently as 2019, doesn't work as well now. The reason is that search engines' algorithms are becoming more and more sophisticated.
Today, it takes more than just stuffing keywords on a flashy website to rank well. In fact, those things can hurt your rankings. What search engines want is:
- High-quality content that's relevant, helpful, and credible;
- On a fast-loading website that's stable, safe, and secure;
- From a competent, authoritative, and trustworthy source.
You need mroe than SEO. You need an SEO strategy.
A strategy makes your SEO fluid and adaptive to the ever-evolving nature of the Internet. More importantly, it comes from an SEO specialist who understands plastic surgery, unlike a digital marketing generalist who only dabbles in it.
SEO is about having a strong, authoritative online presence that increases your visibility on the search engines and drives organic traffic to your website. But it's more than just getting high rankings. With better SEO, you also:
- Increase your brand awareness and gain a competitive edge;
- Dominate your market by outranking your toughest competitors;
- Attract ideal patients specifically seeking your cosmetic services;
- Stand out without risking your reputation and getting burned;
- And quickly adapt to unforeseen changes (such as COVID).
SEO is not just about optimizing your HTML, either.
It looks at multiple areas and SEO signals that search engines look for, from your website's architecture to your visibility across multiple platforms. Here are just a few examples of what a comprehensive SEO approach looks at:
- Local SEO: local citations, map visibility (e.g., Google, Bing, Apple, and Facebook), business listings, and data aggregators;
- Technical SEO: server issues, page crawlability, mobile-friendliness, structured data, image optimizations, and user experience;
- On-page SEO: keyword research, topical clustering, internal linking, search intent, content strategy, and content amplification;
- Off-site SEO: authoritative backlinks, brand mentions, social media, guest article contributions, media appearances, and digital PR;
- *E-A-T SEO: author credentials, online reviews, content attribution, transparency signals, trust seals, and reputation management;
- SEO gap analysis: search engine result pages (SERPs), competitive scans, keyword gaps, content opportunities, and search trends.
Here are some examples of clients whose SEO was fixed or optimized:
Visibility Booster™ is not a typical SEO audit. It's a comprehensive assessment of your online exposure. The aim is to uncover issues, gaps, and opportunities that, once addressed, will sigificantly increase your visibilty, authority, and traffic.
It starts with a deep dive into your digital assets, activities, and analytics. This provides a high-level roadmap describing the areas in need of improvement, along with recommended strategies and engagements to achieve your goals.
Depending on the project size, allow up to 90 days for the completion of your assessment. Your team can receive a 90-minute virtual meeting within 30 days following its delivery to ask any clarification questions.
Price is $7,000 USD (Canadians must add HST). All fees are 100% payable upfront and based on typical sites of up to 500 pages. For larger or more complex sites (e.g., ecommerce), book a discovery call for a quote. Expenses are extra.
If within the first 30 days we're not a good fit or you're unsatisfied for any reason, I'll refund my fee in full. After that, there are no refunds, without exceptions.
Sometimes, a simple SEO assessment and review of the issues that need to be addressed may suffice. This light version is not as comprehensive as the Visitibility Booster™ above, but it's not an automated SEO audit, either.
A light SEO assessment may take up to 30 days. You get a document with the most important issues to address and a list of suggestions. However, this service does not have a review meeting. (See coaching call below.)
If what you're looking for doesn't fit into the above, a custom project may be more appropriate. These are ideal for challenging projects you don't have the time or available expertise to tackle. Projects may include things like:
- Fixing a tricky problem.
- Hiring the right SEO/marketing talent.
- Improving a complex site (e.g., ecommerce).
- Revamping a larger website (e.g., 1,000+ pages).
- Developing a longer-term SEO strategy.
- Auditing other areas of your marketing.
- Developing a new positioning strategy.
- And much more.
Whether it's dealing with a unique situation or meeting an ambitious goal, together we'll find the right solution for your practice or website.
Unsure about what to do next? Need quick feedback? Got a nagging issue? Want to brainstorm ideas? Book a private 1:1 call, which you can record. I can provide you with assignments, a list of takeaways, and links to resources.
Start with a free exploratory call (about 30 minutes) to see if there's a mutual fit. During that time, I'll take a look at your website, answer any questions, and go over your goals. If there is a fit, we can then discuss the next steps.
To higher rankings,
I've helped thousands of clients around the world, from solo practitioners with small practices to international franchises. I can help your business grow and scale, too. Out of the hundreds of testimonials I've received, here are just a few.