While search engine optimization is at the heart of an effective visibility marketing strategy, it takes more than just SEO to gain exposure and achieve momentum in today’s hypercompetitive and hyperdistractible marketspace. It takes strong positioning, brand awareness, engaging content, and a solid reputation.
For this reason, I offer a 360° approach to growing your presence, its prominence, and its performance online. It’s a comprehensive assessment where I diagnose gaps and opportunities, followed by a detailed prescription on how to address them. I’ll steer you in the right direction while avoiding costly mistakes along the way.
- Visibility Booster™️ is a complete diagnosis and prescription, and it takes about a quarter (up to 90 days) to complete.
- Visibility Detox™️ is a lighter version and perfect for solving a specific challenge, and it takes about a month to complete.
- Strategy Session is a call of an hour to ask questions and get personalized guidance, which you can record for reference.
- Custom projects are available for situations outside the scope of these above, and they’re quoted on a case-by-case basis.
Visibility Booster™ starts with a 360° assessment of your online presence. It’s a deep dive into your digital assets, activities, and analytics. I audit various aspects of your SEO and your business, and I identify any critical issues that need to be addressed.
Then, I uncover gaps and opportunities you can capitalize on. Finally, you get a strategic roadmap that you or your team can implement, which will revolve around these areas:
- Technical SEO: technical optimizations are about making sure your site is findable, crawlable, and usable, and include things like server speed, security issues, mobile-friendliness, image optimizations, and accessibility, among others;
- On-page SEO: this is what most people think SEO is and includes keyword research, topical relevance, internal linking, search intent, content strategy, and content amplification;
- Off-site SEO: many external factors impact your SEO, such as authoritative backlinks, brand mentions, social profiles, guest contributions, media appearances, and digital PR;
- Local SEO: for users to find you based on your location, you need local SEO, such as maps (e.g., Google, Bing, Apple, and Facebook), citations, directories, and data aggregators;
- *E-A-T SEO: credibility, transparency, and believability are important quality signals, and they include things like author credentials, online reviews, source attributions, transparency signals, trust seals, and reputation management;
- Directional SEO: the key to achieving higher visibility depends on the user’s journey, taking into account items like user experience (UX), bounce rates, dwell times, engagement rates, conversion rates, micro-conversions, and funnels;
- Competitive analysis: finally, the goal in analyzing winning competitors is to reverse-engineer common factors, which are indicators of what Google prefers, such as similarities, keyword gaps, content opportunities, and search trends.
* E-A-T stands for expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness. They're the three most sought-after quality factors by Google's page evaluation guidelines. E-A-T SEO is particularly important with professionals as they deal with medical, legal, and financial issues — or what Google calls "your money, your life" (YMYL).
We start with a discovery call to see if we’re a good fit. If we are, and following a 100% prepayment at commencement, you will fill out an intake form that will cover all aspects of your online presence, offerings, and marketing so far.
Depending on the project, your team can receive a 90-minute virtual meeting within 30 days following its delivery to ask any clarification questions or get any guidance. Training and ongoing advisory work are extra. After 90 days following delivery, any additional calls, meetings, or emails are extra.
All fees are 100% payable upfront and based on typical sites of up to 500 pages. For larger or more complex sites, a discovery call will provide you with a custom quote. Direct expenses are extra. Within the first 30 days, if we’re not a good fit, I’ll refund my fee in full. After that, there are no refunds, without exceptions.
Price: $10,000 USD
Visibility Detox™ is a lighter version of the Visibility Booster™ program. It’s ideal if you’re simply looking for some quick fixes or need some quick wins. For example, use it to uncover traffic drops, identify critical issues, reverse-engineer winning tactics from competitors, or get actionable tips you can apply immediately.
This program includes a high-level SEO assessment and a mini-roadmap. It may take up to 30 days to deliver. You get a document with the most important issues to address and a list of suggestions and recommendations. However, this service does not have a review meeting. If you need one, you can buy a strategy call.
Price: $5,000 USD
Unsure about what to do next? Need some quick feedback or an outside perspective? Got a nagging issue you would like to solve? Then book a private strategy call. It’s about an hour, and you can record it for reference. During your call, I can provide you with assignments, a list of takeaways, and links to resources.
These sessions are meant for one person only in a 1:1 setting. If more people will attend our session, it’s $200 extra per person. If more time is needed, longer sessions are also available as half and full days (i.e., sessions of three or six hours). For these longer sessions, any direct, out-of-pocket expenses are extra.
Price: $500 USD
If what you’re looking for doesn’t fit into the above, a custom project may be more appropriate. These are ideal for challenging projects you don’t have the time or available expertise to tackle. Custom projects may include things like:
- Fixing a tricky marketing problem.
- Hiring the right marketing talent.
- Improving a complex site (e.g., ecommerce).
- Revamping a larger website (e.g., 1,000+ pages).
- Developing a longer-term strategy.
- Auditing other areas of your marketing.
- Developing a new positioning strategy.
- And much more.
Whether it’s dealing with a unique situation or meeting an ambitious goal, we’ll work together to find the right solution for you. If you’re unsure if any of the above is right for you, ask for a custom quote and please provide the details of your project.
Start with a free exploratory call (about 30 minutes) to see if there’s a mutual fit. During that time, I’ll look at your website, answer any questions, and go over your goals and concerns. If there is a fit between us, we can then discuss the next steps.
To higher visibility,
I’ve helped thousands of clients worldwide, from solo practitioners with small practices to international franchises. I can help your business grow and scale, too. Out of the hundreds of testimonials I’ve received, here are just a few.
“Michel provided me some highly valuable insights at a critical time, helping me transition from a networking-based sales strategy to an online model. He did so in a very friendly manner and with clarity and simplicity that only comes from deep, genuine expertise. I learned about Michel from a book and I subscribed to his newsletter, which is so good I actually print some of his emails and read them in the evening. If you are looking for an SEO expert, I’m very confident Michel can help.”Carl Seleborg, CEO, DasCask.com
“Michel Fortin is my favorite marketing expert and copywriter. He is a friend, but I was reading his stuff long before he was a friend. I have paid him a lot to help me get paid a lot. He’s the real deal and has the longevity as a copywriter to prove it. I’ve personally quarterbacked over five seven-figure promotions based on his model, so I am a direct recipient of his work.”Ed Rush, CEO, EdRush.com
“Very few people can match Michel’s knowledge of sales and marketing. Fewer still can add an astute understanding of basic business principles to that marketing mix. And almost none can have all those things plus the level of integrity he brings to the table. I trust Michel implicitly; I would hire him without hesitation, and I recommend him unreservedly.”Ray Edwards, SEO, RayEdwards.com
“If you’re ready to take your business to higher levels and sustain continuous growth and improvement, then you must work with Michel! Not only does he share high-value content, but he has the unique ability to connect on a level that instantly changes people’s lives! So do yourself a favor and work with Michel today! You’ll be so grateful you did!”James Malinchak, CEO, BigMoneySpeaker.com
“I launched my website with a small list of 1,788 subscribers and was able to earn $31,523.97 within the first 24 hours. It was converting at such a high rate you wouldn’t even believe me if I told you. It then went up again and brought in over $1,800 in sales within the next 24 hours.”David Mizrachi, CEO, TheEmailExperience.com
“I have worked with Michael since 1998 and I can vouch that his copywriting services have increased my business and sales by over $4,000,000 in the course of our relationship. Michel is my “secret weapon” whenever I need copywriting that pulls results and I can wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone (except my competitors!).”Simon Grabowski, CEO, GetResponse.com
“A huge thank you for doing such a masterful job with Traffic Secrets! You are the author of the biggest launch web letter promoting the fastest-selling ‘how-to’ course in the history of the web, grossing $1,080,496.37 in sales in less than 18 hours of its worldwide release!”John Reese, CEO, Geru.com
“In the arena of marketing coaches and mentors, Michel Fortin is in a class by himself. Michel’s generosity with both his time and talents are truly remarkable. I am very grateful to learn from him. His insight has helped my company to become a preferred partner providing paid search marketing for some of the largest, most reputable direct marketers in the country.”Dave Martin, CEO, eSmart Marketing, Inc.