SEO is at the heart of my visibility marketing advisory. But it takes more than search engine optimization in today’s hypercompetitive, hyperdistractible marketspace. I offer a 360° approach to increasing your exposure, combining SEO with PR, positioning, content strategy, and more.
It’s a complete assessment and diagnosis followed by a detailed prescription. Like many of my previous clients, I’ll steer you in the right direction on how to increase your visibility, your momentum, and your business — while avoiding costly mistakes along the way.
Unsure about what to do next? Need some quick feedback or an outside perspective? Got a nagging issue you would like to solve? Then book a private 1:1 coaching call. It can last from 60 to 90 minutes, and you can record it for reference. I can provide you with assignments, a list of takeaways, and links to resources.
Price: $500 USD
Visibility Booster™ starts with a 360° assessment of your online presence. It’s a deep dive into your digital assets, activities, and analytics. I audit various aspects of your SEO and your business, and I identify any critical issues that need to be addressed.
Then, I uncover gaps and opportunities you can capitalize on. Finally, you get a strategic roadmap that you or your team can implement, which will revolve around these areas:
- Technical SEO: making sure your site is findable, crawlable, and usable is fundamental, and technical optimizations include things like server speed, security issues, mobile-friendliness, image optimizations, and user experience, among others;
- On-page SEO: this is what most people think SEO is, which includes keyword research, topical relevance, internal linking, search intent, content strategy, and content amplification;
- Off-site SEO: many external factors can affect your SEO, such as authoritative backlinks, brand mentions, social media profiles, guest article contributions, media appearances, and digital PR;
- Local SEO: to be found locally, you need local SEO, including map profiles (e.g., Google, Bing, Apple, and Facebook), business citations, directory listings, and presence in data aggregators;
- *E-A-T SEO: credibility and transparency are some of the most important quality signals for increased visibility, and they include things like author credentials, online reviews, source attributions, transparency signals, trust seals, and reputation management;
- Directional SEO: the key to achieving higher visibility depends on the productivity of a user’s journey, taking into account items like bounce rates, dwell times, engagement rates, conversion rates, micro-conversions, and content funnels;
- Competitive analysis: finally, competitors outranking you are winning for a reason, so the goal is to reverse-engineer common factors that Google likes, such as their winning characteristics, keyword gaps, content opportunities, and search trends.
*E-A-T stands for expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness. They're the three most sought-after quality factors by Google's page evaluation guidelines. E-A-T SEO is particularly important with professionals as they deal with medical, legal, and financial issues — or what Google calls "your money, your life" (YMYL).
This service starts with a free discovery call to see if we’re a good fit. If we are, and following a 100% payment at commencement, you will need to fill out an intake form that will cover all aspects of your online presence, offerings, and marketing so far.
Depending on the project size, allow up to 90 days for completion. Your team can receive a 90-minute virtual meeting within 30 days following its delivery to ask any clarification questions or get any guidance. Training and ongoing advisory work are extra.
All fees are 100% payable upfront and based on typical sites of up to 500 pages. For larger or more complex sites, a discovery call will provide you with a quote. Direct expenses are extra. If within the first 30 days we’re not a good fit, I’ll refund my fee in full. After that, there are no refunds, without exceptions.
Price: $7,000 USD
Visibility Detox™ is a lighter version of the Visibility Booster™ program above. It’s ideal if you’re simply looking for some quick fixes or quick wins. For example, fix traffic drops, uncover critical issues, reverse-engineer winning competitors, or get tips and tactics you can apply immediately.
This progam includes a high-level SEO assessment and a mini-roadmap. It may take up to 30 days to deliver. You get a document with the most important issues to address and a list of suggestions and recommendations. However, this service does not have a review meeting. To purchase one, see coaching call above.
Price: $3,000 USD
If what you’re looking for doesn’t fit into the above, a custom project may be more appropriate. These are ideal for challenging projects you don’t have the time or available expertise to tackle. Custom SEO Projects may include things like:
- Fixing a tricky SEO problem.
- Hiring the right SEO/marketing talent.
- Improving a complex site (e.g., ecommerce).
- Revamping a larger website (e.g., 1,000+ pages).
- Developing a longer-term SEO strategy.
- Auditing other areas of your marketing.
- Developing a new positioning strategy.
- And much more.
Whether it’s dealing with a unique situation or meeting an ambitious goal, together we’ll find the right solution for you.
Start with a free exploratory call (about 30 minutes) to see if there’s a mutual fit. During that time, I’ll look at your website, answer any questions, and go over your goals and concerns. If there is a fit between us, we can then discuss the next steps.
To higher visibility,
I’ve helped thousands of clients worldwide, from solo practitioners with small practices to international franchises. I can help your business grow and scale, too. Out of the hundreds of testimonials I’ve received, here are just a few.
“Michel provided me some highly valuable insights at a critical time, helping me transition from a networking-based sales strategy to an online model. He did so in a very friendly manner and with clarity and simplicity that only comes from deep, genuine expertise. I learned about Michel from a book and I subscribed to his newsletter, which is so good I actually print some of his emails and read them in the evening. If you are looking for an SEO expert, I’m very confident Michel can help.”Carl Seleborg, CEO, DasCask.com
“Michel Fortin is my favorite marketing expert and copywriter. He is a friend, but I was reading his stuff long before he was a friend. I have paid him a lot to help me get paid a lot. He’s the real deal and has the longevity as a copywriter to prove it. I’ve personally quarterbacked over five seven-figure promotions based on his model, so I am a direct recipient of his work.”Ed Rush, CEO, EdRush.com
“Very few people can match Michel’s knowledge of sales and marketing. Fewer still can add an astute understanding of basic business principles to that marketing mix. And almost none can have all those things plus the level of integrity he brings to the table. I trust Michel implicitly; I would hire him without hesitation, and I recommend him unreservedly.”Ray Edwards, SEO, RayEdwards.com
“If you’re ready to take your business to higher levels and sustain continuous growth and improvement, then you must work with Michel! Not only does he share high-value content, but he has the unique ability to connect on a level that instantly changes people’s lives! So do yourself a favor and work with Michel today! You’ll be so grateful you did!”James Malinchak, CEO, BigMoneySpeaker.com
“I launched my website with a small list of 1,788 subscribers and was able to earn $31,523.97 within the first 24 hours. It was converting at such a high rate you wouldn’t even believe me if I told you. It then went up again and brought in over $1,800 in sales within the next 24 hours.”David Mizrachi, CEO, TheEmailExperience.com
“I have worked with Michael since 1998 and I can vouch that his copywriting services have increased my business and sales by over $4,000,000 in the course of our relationship. Michel is my “secret weapon” whenever I need copywriting that pulls results and I can wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone (except my competitors!).”Simon Grabowski, CEO, GetResponse.com
“A huge thank you for doing such a masterful job with Traffic Secrets! You are the author of the biggest launch web letter promoting the fastest-selling ‘how-to’ course in the history of the web, grossing $1,080,496.37 in sales in less than 18 hours of its worldwide release!”John Reese, CEO, Geru.com
“In the arena of marketing coaches and mentors, Michel Fortin is in a class by himself. Michel’s generosity with both his time and talents are truly remarkable. I am very grateful to learn from him. His insight has helped my company to become a preferred partner providing paid search marketing for some of the largest, most reputable direct marketers in the country.”Dave Martin, CEO, eSmart Marketing, Inc.