Access strategic SEO expertise while avoiding costly mistakes along the way. SEO for cosmetic and aesthetic medicine requires a multi-tiered approach. It starts with a high-level audit, a strategic action plan, and its implementation.
You get a comprehensive, in-depth audit of your online presence, including your visibility, authority, rankings, and traffic, and how they compare to your biggest online competitors. This SEO audit analyzes the following factors:
- Site crawl and technical review
- Traffic analytics and search performance analysis
- Content quality and relevancy (i.e., search intent)
- E-A-T signals (e.g., expertise, authority, and trust)
- UX signals (i.e., user experience and core web vitals)
- On-page SEO (e.g., HTML code, keywords, images, etc)
- Off-page SEO (e.g., backlinks and brand mentions)
- Local/national SEO (e.g., maps, listings, profiles, etc)
- Reputation signals (e.g., reviews, PR, negative SEO, etc)
- Social media profiles and social signals
- Competitive scan and content gap analysis
- Technical issues to address or errors to fix
- Search engine penalties that need attention
- And any missed opportunities
This service is ideal for doctors and clinic owners who simply want to get a deeper understanding of how well their website is doing, how visible they are online, and how they stack up against the competition.
- This is not an automated site audit. I use a template and some tools such as automated site crawlers, but the report is written and customized for your site. It may contain screenshots from these tools.
- The audit will offer a number of general suggestions and improvements. You can take this audit to your team to review the recommended fixes.
- Each audit can take up to 30 days. Optionally, you can get a recorded walkthrough or a virtual follow-up meeting to clarify any points or answer any questions. This does not include ongoing consulting, however.
- Price is $3,000 USD payable in advance. If we're not a good fit for any reason, it comes with a money-back guarantee within the first 30 days.
You get the 360° SEO Audit and a systematic action plan (up to 12 months) to help achieve the results you seek. This strategic plan includes a detailed report and a list of recommendations with content suggestions, including:
- Topical research with targeted keyword clusters
- Improved architecture and content organization
- Refined user navigation and UX optimizations
- Technical optimizations and layout changes
- Existing content modification suggestions
- Fixes and best practices to address any issues
- Immediate content ideas and recommendations
- Content strategy and suggestions (up to 12 months)
- Asset creation recommendations (e.g., infographics)
- External signal and content amplification ideas
- Other strategic recommendations
This service is ideal for those who want to know how to optimize their content, and are looking for specific ideas for more content that will target high-quality patients while meeting Google's guidelines and the user's search intent.
- Price is $5,000 USD payable in advance.
- Includes a 360° SEO Audit (first 30 days).
- Allow up to 60 days for audit and strategy.
- Contains a recommended three-month plan:
- Technical SEO and website improvements;
- Suggested content ideas and calendar;
- Content promotion recommendations.
- Can be delegated internally or outsourced.
- Optional follow-up for clarification/questions.
- Does not include ongoing advisory consulting.
- Money-back guarantee within the first 30 days.
*The 360° SEO Strategy comes with a 360° SEO Audit. If purchased separately, the strategy portion only is $3,000 USD. By purchasing both, you save $1,000.
You get the 360° SEO Audit, the 360° SEO Strategy, and ongoing guidance, leadership, and oversight of your SEO strategy's implementation. During this time, your team has unlimited access to me via phone, email, and chat.
- Email me your questions anytime. I will respond within 24 hours.
- Schedule phone or video calls with me anytime during office hours.
- Access my network of vetted specialists and service providers.
- Get help sourcing marketing suppliers if my network is unable to help.
- Forward supplier emails for my feedback and include me on supplier calls.
- Have me review any marketing assets your team or suppliers produce.
- Get my software recommendations and advice on which tools to use.
- Get a detailed budget and how to allocate it effectively.
- Access detailed analytics and reports via a custom online dashboard.
- Get help on developing measurable goals to track your success.
- Get monthly deep-dive meetings to review your progress.
- Get high-level strategy guidance as needed.
- Record any of our confidential calls, if you want.
- I can also sign an NDA, if you wish.
With the option to renew every three months, get ongoing reporting, analysis, guidance, and feedback as you need it. Have me review your SEO, website, and content. And have me join marketing-related calls with your team.
- Price starts at $9,000/quarter (three months).
- Based on three-month commitment periods.
- Includes a 360° SEO Audit and 360° SEO Strategy.
- Billed quarterly and 100% payable in advance.
- Money-back guarantee within the first 30 days.
If what you're looking for doesn't fit into the above, a custom project may be more appropriate. These are ideal for challenging projects you don't have the time or available expertise to tackle. Projects may include things like:
- Fixing a tricky problem.
- Hiring the right SEO/marketing talent.
- Improving a complex site (e.g., ecommerce).
- Revamping a larger website (e.g., 50+ pages).
- Developing a longer-term SEO strategy.
- Auditing other areas of your marketing.
- Developing a new positioning strategy.
- And much more.
Whether it's dealing with a unique situation or meeting an ambitious goal, together we'll find the right solution for your practice or website.
Unsure about what to do next? Need quick feedback? Got a nagging issue? Want to brainstorm some ideas? You get a 60-minute, private coaching call by phone or video, which you can record for reference. I can provide you with assignments, a list of takeaways, and links to resources if needed.
- I don't do project management. You will need to manage tasks, suppliers, and accountabilities yourself. But I can provide high-level guidance.
- I don't teach new skills (e.g., web development, writing, etc). But I can provide training separately or point you in the right direction.
- I don’t do implementation work. This includes things like writing content for example. But I can provide general outlines and examples.
- I don't guarantee any results. No one can guarantee them. But if the fit isn't there within the first 30 days, I don't want your money.
*Rates are based on remote projects only. Travel costs are extra.
It all starts with a free 30-minute exploratory call to see if there's a mutual fit. During this call, I'll take a high-level look at your website, and we'll go over your current results, your needs, and your goals.
I've helped thousands of clients around the world, from solo practitioners with small practices to international franchises. I can help your business grow and scale, too. Out of the hundreds of testimonials I've received, here are just a few.