You're a talented and highly skilled plastic surgeon. Perhaps even one of the best. Even so, your practice is having a tough time bringing in new patients because lesser competitors are outranking you on the search engines.
The problem is, plastic surgery SEO is only getting tougher.
Search engine optimization (SEO) is always changing. What may have worked before, even as recently as 2019, doesn't work as well now. The reason is that search engines' algorithms are becoming more and more sophisticated.
Today, it takes more than just stuffing keywords on a flashy website to rank well. In fact, those things can hurt your rankings. What search engines want is:
- High-quality content that's relevant, helpful, and credible;
- On a fast-loading website that's stable, safe, and secure;
- From a competent, authoritative, and trustworthy source.
For this reason, you need a comprehensive SEO strategy.
A strategy makes your SEO fluid and adaptive to the ever-evolving nature of the Internet. More importantly, it comes from an SEO specialist who understands plastic surgery, unlike a digital marketing generalist who only dabbles in it.
SEO is about having a strong, authoritative online presence that increases your visibility on the search engines and drives organic traffic to your website. But it's more than just getting high rankings. With better SEO, you also:
- Increase your brand awareness and gain a competitive edge;
- Dominate your market by outranking your toughest competitors;
- Attract ideal patients specifically seeking your cosmetic services;
- Stand out without risking your reputation and getting burned;
- And quickly adapt to unforeseen changes (such as COVID).
SEO is not just about optimizing your HTML, either.
It looks at multiple areas and SEO signals that search engines look for, from your website's architecture to your visibility across multiple platforms. Here are just a few examples of what a comprehensive SEO approach looks at:
- Local SEO: local citations, map visibility (e.g., Google, Bing, Apple, and Facebook), business listings, and data aggregators;
- Technical SEO: server issues, page crawlability, mobile-friendliness, structured data, image optimizations, and user experience;
- On-page SEO: keyword research, topical clustering, internal linking, search intent, content strategy, and content amplification;
- Off-site SEO: authoritative backlinks, brand mentions, social media, guest article contributions, media appearances, and digital PR;
- *E-A-T SEO: author credentials, online reviews, content attribution, transparency signals, trust seals, and reputation management;
- SEO gap analysis: SERP (search engine results) review, competitive scan, keyword gaps, content opportunities, and search trends;
- And so much more.
With plastic surgery SEO consulting services, you get a 360° look at your entire SEO strategy and the entire search experience, from query to consultation.
Many plastic surgeons turn to digital marketing agencies for their SEO strategy. But a plastic surgery SEO advisor offers three important benefits they don't.
1. Fiduciary Duty of Care
Unlike a full-service marketing agency, an independent SEO advisor offers you objective advice that's not incentivized by how you choose to implement your SEO strategy or by whom you decide to implement it with.
2. Deep SEO Expertise
Unlike a full-stack marketing generalist, a search engine optimization expert may have a solid understanding of paid advertising, digital marketing, even traditional marketing. But they offer and specialize in SEO only.
3. Plastic Surgery Focus
Above all, unlike a certified SEO consultant, a plastic surgery SEO strategist has an intimate understanding of the many marketing challenges, limitations, and compliance issues cosmetic surgeons face — including those from COVID.
My first client was a hair transplant clinic in 1992. Since that time, I've helped thousands of clients from around the world, ranging from plastic surgeons to medical aesthetic practitioners, significantly increase their online visibility.
I've worked with a variety of cosmetic practices and procedures, including hair transplants, facelifts, nose jobs, breast augmentation, butt lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, dermal injectables, laser resurfacing, fat sculpting, and more.
In short, I speak your language.
My goal is to get the results you seek. I can help, whether it's by:
- Creating an independent assessment of your website;
- Developing an actionable SEO strategy and action plan;
- Communicating with your team or current agency;
- Or guiding and overseeing their work.
I provide you with SEO expertise drawn from 30 years of experience, and with proven strategies that have generated over $300 million for my clients.
For example, here are traffic charts of clients whose websites I've successfully launched or migrated, from plastic surgeons to medical aesthetic clinics.
It all starts with a free exploratory call (about 30 minutes or so) to see if there's a mutual fit. During that time, I'll take a look at your website, answer any questions, and go over your goals. If there is a fit, we can then discuss the next steps.
I look forward to hearing from you.
To higher rankings,