As an entrepreneurial practitioner, you want to grow your practice. To do that, you need a strong online presence with compelling content that drives traffic and revenues. But if you're not there yet, the following might sound familiar:
- Your website is driving very little traffic.
- You're bringing in fewer new patients.
- Your clinic has stopped growing.
- You're struggling to get new patients.
- Your competitors keep outranking you.
- Your revenue has plateaued for a while.
- Your search engine rankings are terrible.
- You only seem to attract poor quality leads.
- You're in a competitive, cutthroat niche.
- You're embarrassed by your website.
- You've been burned by agencies before.
- You want to avoid getting into hot water.
- You're too busy to focus on your marketing.
- Your practice was impacted by COVID.
If any of these resonate with you, then let's work together. We'll uncover the bottlenecks that are holding you back, create a productive search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, and take your practice to the next level.
Yes, SEO is about having a strong, authoritative online presence that increases your visibility on the search engines and drives organic traffic to your website. But it's more than just getting high rankings. With better SEO, you also:
- Gain an unfair competitive edge;
- Increase your brand awareness;
- Communicate trust and credibility;
- Outrank your toughest competitors;
- Dominate your local market;
- Improve your site's user experience;
- Reduce patient acquisition costs;
- Build and strengthen your reputation;
- Transform yourself into a market leader;
- Quickly adapt to unforeseen changes;
- Stand out without getting burned;
- Understand your market better;
- And so much more.
For example, below are traffic charts of clients whose websites I've successfully launched or migrated. They include a plastic surgeon, a dermatologist, a laser skin clinic, a celebrity cosmetologist, and a cosmetic dentist.
My first client was a hair transplant clinic in 1992. Since that time, I've helped thousands of clients from around the world, ranging from plastic surgeons to medical aesthetic practitioners, significantly increase their online visibility.
I've worked with a variety of cosmetic practices and procedures, including hair transplants, facelifts, nose jobs, breast augmentation, butt lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, dermal injectables, laser resurfacing, fat sculpting, and more.
I speak your language.
I know your market. I also understand the challenges, laws, and limitations practitioners face with their marketing. You want to ethically and effectively market your practice, but without risking your reputation or your license.
That's why I can help you, whether it's:
- Creating an independent assessment of your website;
- Developing an actionable SEO strategy and action plan;
- Communicating with your current marketing agency;
- Or guiding and overseeing their work.
Acting under a fiduciary standard of care, my goal is to get the results you seek. I'm your advisor working in your best interest — not a freelancer or agency that’s tied to or incentivized by how you choose to have the work done or by whom.
I provide you with SEO expertise drawn from 30 years of experience, and with proven strategies that have generated over $300 million for my clients.
It all starts with a free exploratory call (about 30 minutes or so) to see if there's a mutual fit. During that time, I'll take a look at your website, answer any questions, and go over your goals. If there is a fit, we can then discuss the next steps.
I look forward to hearing from you.
To higher rankings,