What seems to have exploded lately are blog networks and multi-author blogs. It's part of the whole “social” concept that seems prolific in today's Web 2.0 environment. Take Engadget.com, TechCrunch.com, Performancing.com and others.
Because of the trend, I decided to allow guest authors to post to my blog. (If you wish to contribute, you may contact me for details.)
Blogs are definitely in. And copywriting, advertising and selling in particular are blogs I'm very fond of. Beyond a typical “blogroll,” some people have asked me what blogs do I read on a regular basis.
Here's a list of copywriting blogs I have in my RSS feed reader (of course, I read blogs on other topics, too, but these are about copywriting specifically). I highly suggest that you visit the following blog and subscribe, at least to their RSS feeds.
- Kristen King's Inkthinker.com
- The Eisenberg Bros. Persuasion Architect
- Bob Bly's Bly.com
- Brian Clark's Copyblogger.com
- Peter Stone's Blog
- Dan Lok's Web Conversion Expert Blog
- Dianna Huff's B2B MarCom Writer Blog
- Charles Brown's Dynamic Copywriting
- Kyle Neath's Good Copywriting
- John Carlton's Big Damn Blog
- Michael Masterson's Blog
- Michael Stelzner's Writing White Papers
- Nick Usborne's Excess Voice
- Ryan Healy On Copywriting
- Ben Settle's Copywriters' Grab Bag
- Thomas Chandler's Copywriter Underground
- January and McTighe's American Copywriter
- Matt Ambrose's The Copywriter's Crucible
- Henry Gold's The Copywriting Secret
- Anne Wayman's The Golden Pencil
- David Garfinkel's World Copywriting Blog
Maybe next week I'll post my favorite non-copywriting blogs, such as Web 2.0 stuff, marketers, technology and bloggers (who blog about blogging!). Stay tuned…
Michel Fortin is a certified digital marketing expert and renowned copywriter who specializes in a unique combination of SEO, CRO, and UX to improve traffic, leads, and revenue for his clients. For the better part of 30 years, he's produced countless wins, generating in excess of $300 million in sales and results that have broken many industry records. He has worked with thousands of businesses ranging from individual entrepreneurs to enterprise-level multinational companies. He's the author of two top-selling books and often speaks at industry events. To connect with him, visit his LinkedIn profile where he is most active.