- I'm writing my More Traffic Memo™ daily SEO emails to my subscribers. Emails usually end up on my blog. To get a taste, visit my latest posts.
- I'm currently working with eight clients, comprised of two ongoing advisory relationships and several smaller, one-off projects.
- I'm an avid reader and just finished Your Next Five Moves by Patrick Bet-David. Next up were highly recommended: Flawless Consulting by Peter Block, and The Trusted Advisor by Charles H. Green.
- I'm subscribed to a ton of podcasts, including The Business of Authority with Rochelle Moulton and Jonathan Stark; The 2 Bobs with Blair Enns and David C. Baker; and Offline Podcast with Philip Morgan and Liston Witherill.
I’m open to considering more opportunities for:
- SEO consulting and ongoing advisory engagements.
- Coaching calls one-on-one to give you a quick win.
- Public speaking at conferences or corporate events.
- Being a guest on your podcast, show, or livestream.
- Being a guest lecturer at your school, college, or university.
Unfortunately, my schedule is packed. I'd love to help out, but there are certain things I will refuse and ask that you refrain from contacting me for, including:
- Free advice or pro bono work.*
- Speculative or contingency work of any kind.
- Writing for your publication or blog.
- Partnership or joint-venture opportunities.
- Full-time assistance with anything.
*I might accept some limited commitments working with certain charitable and non-profit organizations in areas that are meaningful to me, such as cancer research, mental health, women's issues, LGBTQ+ issues, and education.
- I've recently become 100% vegan (both in diet and in lifestyle). I've dabbled in veganism before and was even a vegetarian for years. So removing all forms of animal products from my life is fairly easy for me.
- I'm doing it for my own personal reasons: partly for my health, partly on moral grounds, and partly for the environment.
- Don't get me wrong. I love meat. I will miss it terribly. But I can't, in good conscience, contribute to the mistreatment and murder of innocent animals for the sake of appealing to my taste buds.
- Or as Alex O'Connor said so eloquently on YouTube: "Don't think that I'm blind to the attraction of bacon or steak. But also don't pretend yourself to be blind to the incalculable suffering that was necessary to get these things onto your plate. Ask yourself, is it worth it?"
- I'm still learning about my recently diagnosed ADHD and how it affects me. But at the same time, I realized that it's the key reason for my unique skillset that so many clients find valuable.
- I'm a history buff, and I'm deeply fascinated by linguistics and linguistic anthropology; I love learning how language can/has shaped civilizations, cultures, mores, customs, and social constructs.
- I'm a semi-professional drummer and musician, but these days I play mostly from home as my two bands (country and hard rock) are currently on hiatus due to COVID social distancing rules.