What I'm Working On
- I'm writing my daily marketing emails to my list of subscribers. They usually end up on my blog. To get a taste, visit my latest posts.
- I'm currently working with 13 clients, comprised of ongoing advisory relationships, and smaller, one-off projects. Some clients include:
- I'm an avid reader and currently finishing up Your Next Five Moves by Patrick Bet-David. Next is Book Yourself Solid by Michael Port, which I bought after a recommendation from Jonathan Stark.
- I'm subscribed to a ton of podcasts, including The Business of Authority with Rochelle Moulton and Jonathan Stark; The 2 Bobs with Blair Enns and David C. Baker; and Offline Podcast with Philip Morgan and Liston Witherill.
What I'm Looking For
I’m open to considering more opportunities for:
- Public speaking at conferences or corporate events.
- Being a guest on your podcast, show, or livestream.
- Paid coaching and consulting engagements.
- One-time, paid coaching calls to give you a quick win.
- Being a guest lecturer at your school, college, or university.
What I'm Not Looking For
Unfortunately, my schedule is packed. I'd love to help out, but there are certain things I will refuse and ask that you refrain from contacting me for, including:
- Free advice or pro bono work.*
- Speculative or contingency work of any kind.
- Writing for your publication or blog.
- Partnership or joint-venture opportunities.
- Full-time assistance with anything.
*I might accept some limited commitments working with certain charitable and non-profit organizations in areas that are meaningful to me, such as cancer, mental health, women's issues, LGBTQ+ issues, and education.
What Inspires Me Lately
- I'm learning more about my ADHD — recently diagnosed at 52 — and how it affects me, how I've managed to cope, and how I can improve.
- I'm a history buff, and I'm deeply fascinated by linguistics and linguistic anthropology; I love learning how language can/has shaped civilizations, cultures, mores, customs, and social constructs.
- I'm addicted to maple syrup and caramel.
- I'm a coffee lover, and recently I've discovered cold brew; speaking of my sweet tooth, I'm in love with Starbuck's Salted Caramel Cold Brew coffee.
- I'm a semi-professional drummer and musician, but these days I play mostly from home as my two bands (country and hard rock) are currently on hiatus due to COVID social distancing rules.