: For people who don't know, there's a meme (a new thought, trend or “buzz”) going around. It's called “tagging.”
Looks like I've been tagged by Rob Sellen. Here's the rule: I'm supposed to list 5 things you probably don't know about me, and then “tag” 5 other people who are asked to do the same. Okay, here goes…
- I was born with flat feet. Yup, in fact, they're so flat that, when I go swimming and walk around the pool, my feet make sounds as if they were “suction cups.”
- When I was 18-19 years old, I used to have long, blond hair as a drummer in a heavy metal band (and we're talking 80s metal, like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Ozzy Osbourne, you name it).
- I can sing a mean karaoke and play piano, too… But just by ear. I'm certainly no Chopin! And the songs I love to play and sing? Crooners. Yup, Sinatra, Bennett, Martin, Righteous Brothers, etc.
- While working with a hair transplant surgeon in 1997, I lived in New York City. My apartment was about two blocks from Carnegie Hall. My friend owned the restaurant next door, which appeared in the movie “That's The Ticket,” with Andy Garcia, Andy McDowell and Chris Lemon (son of Jack Lemon). (I was there when they filmed it!) He was also a systems analyst for a stock broker at the World Trade Center. He called in sick on September 11th, 2001.
- I absolutely despise turnip and get nauseous at the mere sight of the thing.
(Um, still like me?)
Michel Fortin is a strategic marketing consultant and certified digital marketing expert who specializes in helping professionals, experts, and skill-based entrepreneurs build their practices or businesses. With his unique combination of copywriting, SEO, and CRO, he can help improve traffic, leads, and revenue for his clients. For the better part of 30 years, he's produced countless wins, generating in excess of $300 million in sales and results that have broken many industry records. He's the author of two top-selling books and often speaks at industry events.